Why should you sponsor Youthfund?
- By sponsoring Youthfund, you will gain fantastic exposure to the youth sector across Auckland and potentially the wider Auckland region. The audiences that Youthfund attract are active, engaged members of the community who seek to make a difference and get involved in everything they can.
- By becoming a Youthfund sponsor, you will gain a great advertising opportunity directed towards the youth sector by having your name prominently displayed right next to ours.
- You will also benefit from enhanced brand image/association by actively engaging your brand with young people through constant presence at their events. You will be associated with our philosophy of providing fun, exciting new opportunities for young people.
- You will help to empower young people which in turn empower their friends and relatives. This establishes a domino and viral effect, reaching many more people than only the initial applicants.
- The youth demographic is a very substantial market, with more than 46000 young people on the North Shore alone. And this is why we believe that they are not only our future, but also NOW.
- If you want to be associated with a young, fresh and innovative brand image that has the potential to succeed nationwide, then download a sponsorship proposal booklet.
“Youthfund have blown me away with the constant support and funding assistance they have given throughout the entire process leading up to ‘A Lakeside Affair’. Without Youthfund my event would not be able to happen and I am so, so appreciative for the willingness to stretch the funding to cover all required costs. My event is aimed at the youth community and I think what Youthfund are doing is critical to motivating young people to showcase all their outstanding talents. I am so grateful for the opportunity to organise an event that I am so passionate about.”
Kellie Habgood, ‘A Lakeside Affair’
“When a young person, or a group of young people, want to create an event that moves, touches and inspires others into action, funding can often be a hurdle. Thanks to Youthfund we were able to leap over this hurdle to run an awesome Lipsync Competition, which was also a fundreasier of $7000 for our local Surf Lifesaving Club. Youthfund enables the achievement of dreams”
Cam Calkoen, ‘Lipsync’, Pupuke Rotaract Club
“Without Youthfund many of North Shore’s youth would not have the experiences, opportunities and achievements they reach for. Youthfund has unreservedly provided support and resources for many worthwhile events and projects.
They helped us to fund the building of a community stage, which was built by a young person from Devonport who was assisting in putting together an event for disabled and able bodied youth in Takapuna. He had the idea of ending the stage out to other young people in the community at low or no cost to enable others to achieve their goals and dreams. As a result of the funding the Stage This is just one of the commendable projects that Youthfund supported. Our community is truly grateful to have this awesome resource available to us.”
Kerry Barnett, ‘Community Stage for Hire’, PHAB